Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ring Ring

Okay, let's talk about my work again, I hope this doesn't bore you guys out :)


Yeah, so I was forced by my senior colleague (who is only 23 yrs old but he's been working with Starhub for 2 yrs already so he's really good and knowledgeable I must say) to pick up the calls from the shops and dealers.


Haha, it was pretty cool I must say.


At first, I was actually a little apprehensive because I thought that they were going to yell at me through the phone but to my surprise, they actually talk to me very politely.


They translated their requests to me in a congenial manner which truly impresses me. I was in fact more than willing to help them with their queries even though I'm not yet a master of all the softwares and stuff.


However, I did manage to help quite a few of them with their queries and they reciprocated back with a sweet "Thank you!" which truly made my day!


Haha, I don't know if I'm crazy or what but I think I'm actually addicted to the picking up of phones now.


Perhaps this is one of my weird idiosyncracies, that is I feel extremely gratified after helping someone and even better when they reply back with a smile or a thank you!


Such an simple act is more than enough to keep me going. The amount of energy I'm supplemented with is for sure, insurmountable and powerful!


I think I'm loving my job more and more!


Cheers !!! And I hope you guys are enjoying what you are doing as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment