Monday, March 8, 2010

FUCK's 21st Part 2/2

Here's part 2 of the night.


So when everyone arrived and stuff, we were all getting ready to cut the cake.


It was really huge.


Olivia came and she brought along with her this new FujiFilm polaroid camera she bought recently.


It costs around $150 which I thought was pretty cheap.


I'm considering of getting one myself but the film is really pricey.


One film costs around $1.20 but I guess it's really going to contain all the precious memories and when you look back at it, somehow you can feel the moments you shared with your friends then.



It's white in colour which I thought was really gorgeous!


So here's the cake, it's really big man!


But it costs $120 for 3kg. At first I thought it was really crazy but then when I knew the market rate, it is actually quite reasonable.


Fu Qi and Family


Fu Qi and friends. I thought the one on the extreme right looks abit like a celebrity.


Fu Qi and his camp mates


Chin Keong and his junior college friends.

Cool story bro?


Chin Keong and his camp mates


Chin keong and us!


Haha, so after the night, most of them went home leaving only a few of us behind. Okay, actually not a few, it was around 9 of us if I'm not wrong.


Then we started to play mahjong which I end up losing and we moved on to minority game (one of Liar's game) and then we went on to Saboteur which caused us all to go wild and crazy because we were all confusing each other throughout the game.


Then, stupid Fu Qi and Siang Meng kept on singing the same songs repeatedly because they wanted to irritate us and stop us from sleeping. But, they gave up at 5am or so. Still, we had really little amount of sleep and the next day was pretty much Mahjong and walking around DownTown East.


At night, we rented bicycles overnight at $15 per bike (reasonable) because they wanted to teach me how to cycle.


They told me that it's really easier to learn at an older age as compared to when I'm a kid.


So I thought why not? Anyway, it's one of my goals to learn to cycle because I really wanted to try out night cycling as it looks really fun and stuff.


I had a total of 5 teachers, namely Siang Meng, Brandon, Chin Keong, Chee Siong and Andy. Thanks to the 5 of them, I managed to learn cycling even though my balancing and turning still suck big time.


Initially, I thought I could not understand what exactly they were talking about. They were yamouring about balancing, on how I had to press onto the right side when I'm about to fall to the left.


It was seriously Greek and at that point in time, I felt despondent, I thought that I will never be able to learn this thing man!


However, they did not give up at all, they continue to push me and teach me patiently and eventually with one final push, I went straight and I was able to balance for the first time.


But, they said that I have a proclivity to ride towards the trees. They term is ATT : Auto Target Tree.


Haha, I must say I really has the bad habit of targetting trees man.


But it was indeed a fun night even though I ended up with a lot of blisters and injuries on my hands and butt. But I guess all is worth it because I have managed to learn a life skill.


Thanks to all my teachers.


It was really a fantastic 21st party, albeit a last minute one, we all had managed to enjoy ourselves thoroughly and all this was thanks to Fu Qi and Chin Keong for covering all our expenses.


Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Credits -travelizmo

No comments:

Post a Comment