Thursday, March 4, 2010

Burberry Prorsum 2010

Burberry

One of my latest craze but the prices of the goods are really exorbitant.

Definitely 4 figures for the coats.

The high 3 figures for the shirts.

The dresses are definitely the high 3 figures and above.

Maybe when I become rich next time, I will stock up on their goods.


The shirt seems very unique, especially at the bottom with the additional straps dangling.


Lots of weaving here and there.

Hell lot of a work load


To die for white jacket


I never really knew burberry can be so puffy.

I thought they were always brownish in colour


Milky trench coat. The cuttings are clean-straight!

Okay that's all.

Do go to their stores to check out more.

Well no harm looking, maybe there will really come a day where you can buy these?

Credits -youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment