Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ricky Martin is gay

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Martin wrote in a blog posting at http://www.rickymartinmusic.com/.


First it was Dumbledore from Harry Potter and now it is Ricky Martin.



I guess the world is really undergoing a revolution. It's changing like no one can possibly imagine. Anything can happen.


This definitely came as a huge shock. I read the news as I was eating my dinner and my jaw almost dropped, literally. I was in a complete daze when I saw the news.


Many have said that homosexuality is in the genes but doesn't it seem the other way round now ?



Given that there are so many random people being in the spot light of the gay industry, it seems more like a fad.


Not really a genetic problem, rather a trend problem. It is now de facto "cool" to be gay.


I was discussing with my friends why we like to talk about homosexuality and one of them said simply because their life is very flamboyant and intriguing. The things they do, the clothes they wear, the people they hang out with, their language, their style of speaking and their career.


Some say they are rich, some say they are smart, some say they are just lame.


Whatever it is, they are now the center of attention.


My friend told me that normal family life are already depicted in the drama series over and over again and people are sick and tired of them already. It turns them off in fact, it's too mundane and dry.


They need interesting stories about what these group of people do and their dramatic stories.



You hear about breakups in relationships often but when it comes to them, you suddenly become interested because their stories are always full of vissicitudes; ups and downs so to speak.


Are they bringing new ideas and sparks into this world?


Look at Lady Gaga, she brought all the craziest thing you can possibly imagine and look at her now, she shot to fame within a year and is now a world renowned pop star who is compared to Madonna.


Look at Ellen Degeneres, mega-tv talk show host and she's doing so well that Oprah Winfrey has to take a side step.


Drama, is that what we need in life? Are they the only source of drama for us today?


All these will be palpable soon enough.


Credits -mundofanclub, -ning, -devianart

No comments:

Post a Comment