Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alice in the Wonderland

You can start to play the video and let it load.





In the meantime, you can browse the pictures below.



I'm sure alot of you are familiar with the story of Alice in the Wonderland. At first, I confused myself with the story of Wizard of the Ox because both of the stories are so whimsical in nature.


I'm sure whimsical is the apposite word to describe this movie.


It's invigorating, fun and cheerful.


Definitely a light-heartening movie to watch.


And not forgetting the heavyweight actors and actresses in it like Johnny Depp and Anne Hathaway.


I will be watching it by the way




Wow, the dress she is wearing can easily make it to the runway




Tim Burton, another heavyweight director. So, I doubt you will be dissapointed




Look at the size of the head, it's gargantuan man!


For those of you who have been reading One Piece, you should know that the Red Queen looks like Ivankov from the revolutionary army right?


DEATH WINK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment