Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You got mail !

Check this out !

My very first mail from overseas !

This is my virgin overseas order.

And it's given to T.M.Lewin.

Well they had an offer too hard to reject.

4 shirts for 90 pounds at a discount of 10% man!

That's killer man

Even with the import fee of 15 pounds, I only spent a mere 99.60 pounds which converts to around $225 singapore dollars for a total of 4 shirts !!!

If you were to buy it in Singapore, it will cost you 3 for $239. Ludicrous isn't it?



I was delirious with joy after receiving it.

For a moment, I was a little apprehensive about whether the order will actually arrive because it's been 2 weeks and the website mentioned that the order will arrive in 5-7 working days.

Well, I guess my worries were unfounded.




I was too excited so I immediately tore open my first shirt and there you have it.

Perfect fit.

Neck size 14.5 inch and sleeve length 33.5 inch.

The sleeve length is just nice for me.

The surprise is that 33 inch is their shortest sleeve length without alteration. I was in disbelief initially because personally I have long limbs so I'm really surprised that I'm classified the shortest sleeve length.


This is the second one.

Really miniscule black checkers


The blue stripes are classy looking.


This is the luxury white I'm talking about.

Yeah, so the excitement is over and I will wear them to work soon !

Yay !

No comments:

Post a Comment