Monday, February 8, 2010

Appreciate

Okay, first and foremost, I will like to offer you a caveat that SHOULD NOT be taken lightly.

Before you continue reading, please make sure you are full or at least half full.

Trust me, eat something first or you will die a hungry man/girl after this post.

I'm not kidding! You will !!!

Let's begin then.

There are 4 steps to read this particular post.

Step 1: Scrutinize the picture

Step 2: Look at the name, not that you can pronounce it, but neither can I :))

Step 3: Fantasize

Step 4: Repeat Step 1-3 for the next picture

Simple right? Okay let's do this !


Salade Francillon


Succés


Progrés


Salade des Nonnes


Moka cake


Lemon and Chocolate mousse


Gateau Foret Noir



Frisee aux Lardons


Floating island


Filet de sole de douvre dieppoise
 Chef Gille's


Charlotte


Charlotte Cake



Chocolate mousse


Chocolate mousse and dacqouise


Well done.

You have made it through all the food.

I'm really impressed you are not dead yet!

Haha, kidding.

Okay see you guys again okay?

You had better go hunt for some food now

I'm sure you are damn hungry now right?

No comments:

Post a Comment