Tuesday, February 23, 2010

21 21 21 Blackjack

Well well well,

This is the first-ever 21st birthday party I have been to this year. I'm pretty sure there are A LOT MORE to come. But I shall quietly anticipate that there will be lots of fun :)

For now let's take a look at how this one turns out.

It was definitely fun because I won alot of money and there were lots of people there as well.


First and foremost, the girls were doing up all the balloons before we arrived.

The gas tank sure look like it has lots of air in it.


Pretty awesome view isn't it ?


Then came the catering people in charge, setting up the booth.


Food-wise, I guess it's the typical catering, nothing fantastic.


My favourite is still CJS's. $15 per person but the food is delicious, filled with flavours.


Then my clique arrived.


Another clique arrived. I guess they are her NUS friends.


Joanne, Red, Birthday Girl Petrina


Sorry, it's us again.

This was the photo we took when we first stepped into the bungalow


Yet another clique, I think they are her NUS friends as well.


Look at the size of the bungalow.


It's brobdingnagian man!


Anyway, it was rented. 4 days for only $170.


So much cheaper than a chalet and to think we thought it was like $500++ for 4 nights.


But then, you can't get it at your wish. There's this ballot system where you have to go through before you get this fantastic bungalow with a pool.




This is the pool I'm talking about. Then again, I'm not so sure it's clean because I dont think the staff washes it.


I won $15.50 at the mahjong table.


BIG MONEY BIG MONEY


See, my hands are so quick that the camera cannot even capture it properly.


The skills of a professional gambler :)



This is the guy that is the true gambler.

He's holding on to a stack of cards already, at this young age.


He was hovering around me as I was playing Mahjong, I suspect that he saw me acting surreptitiously throughout the game.


Thank god I was able to circumvent capture by this potential king of gambler.


Look at the plethora of coloured stars around the cake.


So colourful


Pretty 21 I guess.


Petrina and her family.



Somehow I love this picture.

The colours just seem to bounce off each other.

Nice overall picture


Look at all the paparazzi.


All our loyal fans supporting our new show.


We are a living drama.


Time to say goodbye

Oh wait, before that, take a look at some of the candid photos first


The middle one is Ng Chin Keong, you thought this is funny?


Wait till you see the one below


Cool story bro?


Haha, okay I shall stop being mean.


Okay that's all for now. Time to head home and relax


See you guys at yet another 21st


No comments:

Post a Comment