Tuesday, February 9, 2010

District 10

Hey guys,


I'm heading down to District 10 this coming Friday.



Done my research on the place and the food.


From what I hear, the service is quite bad and the food are often served cold.


I was flabbergasted when I hear that because I do not want to dissapoint my friends.


Afterall, this meal is to celebrate our ORD along with Jaryl's birthday.


But thank goodness, the managers assured me that all these have been corrected already and that it willl not happen again.


So I will see how it turns out this Friday.



I haven chosen to sit outside because I surmise that it will be cooler out there and the lightings will be cooler as well.



Wide selection of wines


Baby ribs



Beer battered fish and chip



Pizza


I pray hard that this will be a great dining experience and that we are all going to have a hell load of fun!!!

Credits -district10

No comments:

Post a Comment