Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year Day 1

Just a really quick post about Chinese New Year Day 1


Went to grandma house at 2pm, yeah pretty late but oh well when I reached my grandma's house, only 1 family was there.


How pathetic.


However, practically all of them arrived at 3pm.


Then we started our usual routine, that is mahjong.


Haha and I won alot, like really alot but I won't say how much. All I can is that this is a great start to the new year.


May more money be rolling in.


I'm going to be my auntie's house on Tuesday. Will try to take more photos on that day.


For now, enjoy the 4 pictures.



Burberry Polo T-shirt



Dolce & Gabanna Belt



Armani Exchange Jeans


Yes, it was a major fashion outbreak at my grandma's house. So many branded stuff all over the place


And last but not least, my adorable nephew.


Will take more pictures on Tuesday hopefully. I never really like to take pictures. Lazy

Here's a short conversation I had with him

Jin Rong (5 yrs old only): Ehhhhhh..... I thought you ate already?

Me: Nope, I'm the last one.

Jin Rong: HAHAHAHAHA you are lying. (yes, he likes to laugh a lot)

Me: Huh? I'm not lying. I really haven't eat.

Jin Rong: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. I saw you eating just now.

Me: Haha okay fine I'm eating again okay?

Jin Rong: OKAY! HAHAHHAHA

Damn funny man he.



He took 1 hour to finish his small bowl of dinner by the way.

Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment