Monday, February 22, 2010

Starhub's idiotic bills

Today is a bad bad day


Starhub almost ripped me off $82.90.





I was charged 289.20 for my data usage but I only used a mere 71MB and I am actually under the 1GB Blackberry Premium Data Plan for your information!


Look at the details of the plan




It's supposed to be a mere $13.93 a month and yet they managed to charge me $82.90


And what's an even more egregious mistake is that the cap limit is supposed to be at $36.38


Isn't this flagrant enough?


Seriously, they should fire these people at the billing department. Their accounts are really bad.


Are they from poly or something? No offence


I'm really in this irascible mood right now. Anything in the world can disgust me.


The worst part is that they did not even say that they are going to compensate me or anything.


So irresponsible.





Credits -livinginsingapore, -starhub

No comments:

Post a Comment