Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mirror Monitors

Okay this is totally random but I want to suggest it here.


One day, I was using my computer as usual, and then i suddenly saw a slight portion of my own reflection on the stand of my monitor.


To my dismay, I was actually slouching rather than sitting up straight.




I always try to retain a good seating posture when I'm using the computer but after a while, I unconsciously slouch and drop back to the undesirable posture once again.


As you all know, if you do not sit properly, after a prolonged period of time, your back will start to ache and the pain will haunt you for a long period of time.


It's insidious in nature, meaning you won't notice it until after a while.


So what if the technology companies start to produce monitors that have mirrors installed near their borders?



It could dress up the mundane looking monitor that is sitting right in front of you.


At the same time, for those vain people out there, you can constantly check to see if you are still looking as gorgeous as ever.


And more important, you will be consistently reminded by YOURSELF(best form of reminder) to sit up straight when using the computer.


Trust me, it is really unsightly to see yourself slouching.


Really an ugly sight!


So what better way to deter people from doing the wrong things that to scare them?


That's the best wakeup call you can possible get.


So, if by any chance you happen to work in a computer company or something.


You can suggest this to your boss or IBM or whatsoever and see what they say!


Yep, hope you guys like my suggestion :)


Credits -far-horizons, -teamsugar

No comments:

Post a Comment