Monday, January 10, 2011

Quiz Results

The way I got my Quiz results was quite dramatic.


Anyway, my results are below.


The story comes after it. If you want to hear it that is.







Okay so here it goes


Last Wednesday, I emailed the co-ordinator because I thought its nearing the release of our Final results on the 18th January and she mentioned that we will be getting our Excel&Access quiz results prior to that.


So I thought since its January already and there's no news, I should go ahead and ask her about it.


Then I emailed her and she said yeah, the scores are ready and moderated already. They will be sending out the result by the end of last week.


So I waited patiently till Sunday and there was still no news.


Then I asked her again and she said yeah, its by Monday.


So I waited on Monday.


And still, nothing at all.


So, this time round, I went to ask my personal IT tutor and he said that he had already sent it out yesterday (9 January 2011)


Then I was shocked. I told him that I did not receive anything at all.


And he said its strange because he sent out to all the students yesterday already. However, he mentioned that if I still don't get it by tonight, I need to inform him.


So, by 8:15pm, I still had nothing at all in the mail and I start to email him again.


He said that its strange indeed so he ended up attaching my results in the email per se.


Weird email system indeed. And apparently, there might be a problem with the Excel Quiz : Pivot Table portion because my friend got below expectation too.


So, perhaps the system might have marked us all wrongly. I have already asked the co-ordinator, probably waiting for her reply now.

No comments:

Post a Comment