Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chancing on NBS students

Recently, I was just randomly facebooking surfing.


Jumping from friends to friends of friends to friends of friends of friends.


And most of them are from NBS, because of the networking thingy.


And I realised that those from the Double Degree programme in Accountancy&Business, they seem to be more confident, vibrant, and cheerful.


I noticed that those from single programmes tend to complain way more than those in the double degree programme.


Does this goes to show that the double degree programme students can manage their lives better and thus complain lesser?


Or could it mean that they are way too egoistical to let other people know about their pain and flaws?


I believe its the former. Of course this is my personal opinion. Let me explain


I strongly feel that way because when you look at their pictures, you can see that they really are having fun and they value friendships. They spent time with their loved ones and lead fulfilling lives by their own definition. Also, as you look at their wall posts, you will see that they give thanks to people who helped them and they don't talk about pessimistic issues. Basically, they don't complain. Even when faced with a challenge, they just bite on and continue striving forward.


I believe that they are very good role models to look up to. In life, we worry about lots of unduly stuff. And really, they will just occupy our time without much purpose. Most of the time, there's really nothing to be emo over, its important to move on in life. There is no point being upset over something for a long time.


Currently, I'm in the Business programme in NBS. But I will be appealing for the double degree programme by the end of my first academic year in NBS and if I make it. It would definitely be a breakthrough for me. This is the first thing I really want so badly in my 22 years of living and I hope that my hard work will pay off at the end. No matter what, I will give it my best in everything I do and I hope that my hardwork will bear fruits at the end.


So let's just look forward to life and work hard in our respective facets of lives. Let's continue to strive for a better tomorrow and lead life to the fullest.


We got a long way to go afterall.


Hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment