Friday, May 28, 2010

Pedro shopping

Back from my shopping trip at Vivocity.


Started off with Armani Exchange but I wasn't impressed by the new collection.


Then I moved on to Pedro and I looked around for a long time. Finally I saw a pair of white shoes that I liked but the sales girl told me that there is only one pair left and it's size 11.




I can only wear size 10 sadly. However, she showed me another pair that was present in another side of the shop. I immediately took a liking for it and it fits perfectly.



I like the way she sold the shoe to me. It wasn't pushy or intimidating, in fact she gave me ample time to look at it, wear it and walk around the shop in it as if I already bought it. Very considerate and passionate.


Cheers to that!


The only bad thing is that it was the last pair as well. So I could not exchange for a new one but it looks brand new to me so I took it :)


Then I went on to TopMan, River Island, Levis and nothing caught my eyes so I went home straight after that.


Till the next shopping trip then !

No comments:

Post a Comment