Monday, May 24, 2010

21st Birthday Celebration Part 2



Just in case you guys are wondering, part 1 was with my family at Vivocity!


We dine at Sushi Tei and it was fabulous. Angbaos angbaos and more angbaos


I was literally rich on that day. The actual day of my birthday that is.


But this was a part 2 celebration at Crystal Jade at Holland Village. It was basically an insane buffet session whereby we stuffed ourselves like some rancorous monsters. We literally ordered 40 baskets of Xiao Long Baos. Each basket has 5 Xiao Long Baos each so that comes to a gargantuan sum of 200 Xiao Long Baos.


On top of that, we had a scrumptious buffet as well. We kept on pouring plethora plates of mushrooms, beefs, meatballs, fishballs, vegetables, prawns into the boiling steamboat.



The whole process was basically incessant. We just kept on gorging and gorging like there's no tomorrow, mainly because we all skipped lunch.



After a while, only a paucity of food was left. However, afraid that we might have to pay the fine, we split the remainings of the food onto the plates of everyone so that it will look less palpable that we couldn't finish. They were literally trying extremely hard to finish the remaining Xiao Long Baos. Everyone was so full.


But at the end of the day, we forced those Xiao Long Baos down our throat, no gimmick!


Just as I was lying on my chair, one of the manager walked in with a cake. I was flabbergasted to be honest.



I mean, I totally didn't expect a cake, but in the end I came to realise that it was 6 cute cupcakes with candles stuck on them. It was really a major surprise for I was so full already. I thought that there will be no birthday cakes for sure but I must say that it was really thoughtful of them to buy cupcakes instead.




Overall, it was a fabulous birthday.


I must dedicate this message to all that who have celebration for me, they are namely Chin Keong, Fu Qi, Sien Mei, Guo Neng, Chee Siong, Brandon, Siang Meng, Olivia, Andy~~


An awesome bunch of friends whom I stuck with since Secondary 1. They are the best!



When I'm feeling down, they are always there for me, they are always ever-ready to lend me a helping hand. No doubt we had many quarrels in the past, it was all for the better. In fact, without those arguements, we wouldn't have found out our own strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes. It is because of all these arguements that eventually made our bond much stronger.


Last but not least, I want to say that I really treasure this friendship very much, it is indispensable and priceless, something that I will never give up no matter what happens. It is my life!


Thank you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment