Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Avril Lavigne scared of big new home

Avril Lavigne fears her sprawling gothic mansion in Los Angeles is too big for her - because it's too scary at night to wander from room to room.The Sk8ter Boi hitmaker has become an unlikely Bel Air resident after purchasing a new mansion last year and she admits she has turned the place into a "medieval gothic castle, European-style".

She tells Rolling Stone magazine, "(There are) chandeliers and red velvet curtains. My bedroom is pink and black, my bathroom is totally Hello Kitty, I have a massive pink couch and a big antique gold cross."

But when darkness falls and she's all alone, she admits the property can get a little scary:

She adds, "I'm not gonna lie, it's 12,000 square feet. It's so big it scares me."

No comments:

Post a Comment