Thursday, October 13, 2011

Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner, what the future holds

Rock chick Avril Lavigne and her boyfriend Brody Jenner have been dating each other for quite some time now and the couple always seem extremely happy together. Avril has even become close to Brody’s family and is especially close to his sister Kim Kardashian. But what does the future hold for these young lovers?

Well one thing is for certain, they will not be having children anytime soon. Despite rumours that Avril Lavigne is pregnant, which she denied saying, “Oh my God, I was out getting my nails done with my girlfriend and I had a poncho on. There was a whole thing online that I was pregnant. I’m like, ‘How insulting!’ So no, I’m not. Obviously!”Avril Lavigne has also made it quite clear that she does not want to have children anytime soon, as she is fully focussed on her music career. Meanwhile, Brody Jenner is happy to stand by his lady in all her decisions.

Marriage is the most likely next step but that is unlikely to be anytime soon either. For now it seems that they are just happy being lovers. Good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment