Saturday, March 19, 2011

End of Recess Week

Okay Recess Week is finally over.




Lets see what I have done this week.




Statistics






INFERENCE BASED ON A SINGLE SAMPLE:
HYPOTHESIS TESTING


INFERENCE BASED ON TWO SAMPLES:
CONFIDENCE INTERVALS AND HYPOTHESIS TESTING


DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS AND ANALYSIS OF VARIANCE (ANOVA)



CATEGORICAL DATA ANALYSIS


So right now, I'm left with Simple Linear Regression and Multiple Regression and I will be done with the Statistics Syllabus.


I'm 3 lectures ahead right now.



Marketing


Pricing Strategies


I'm only 1 lecture ahead for this one :(



Organizational Behavior 



Conflict and Negotiation



Power and Influence in theWorkplace



Leadership in OrganizationalSettings



Organizational Structure

For Organizational Behavior, I'm 3 lecture ahead as well. Left with Organizational Culture and Change.



Economics



Lecture 8: Unemployment and Economic
Growth

Lecture 9: Capital Formation, Financial Markets and Money Supply


Lecture 10: Aggregate Expenditure and Stabilization Policy


Similarly for Economics, I'm 3 lectures ahead as well.


Left with Aggregate demand & supply as well as Exchange rate, International Trade and Capital Flow.


Okay, this has been quite a fruitful recess week and I'm very proud of myself for being able to catch up on school work and moving 3 weeks in ahead for most of my module except Marketing :(.


I guess I need to focus more on Marketing once the school term reopens.

No comments:

Post a Comment