Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Financial Management Quiz

I just got back my Financial Management Quiz results today and I got 14/15.


According to the system, I get 1 mark deducted for a wrong answer and 4 marks for a correct answer.


So, that sums up to 55/60. However, this is not confirmed because the tutor mentioned that there will be moderation done.


But, putting that aside, I'm seriously shocked that I only had one wrong. On the day of the test itself, I was so despondent after the quiz.


In actual fact, it was the worst I've ever done.


Then again, this case proved that miracles do happen.


Moral of the story: Sometimes when you think that you have gone through a bad day, it might not be so bad afterall. It might just turn out splendid unexpectedly.


So, don't give up hopes okay?


Hwaiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment